Looking for some cute Halloween jewelry? These adorable ghost earrings are super quick and easy to make!
For a plain white design such as the one I created, use medium plywood or mdf painted white before cutting, or white acrylic.
Materials and Supplies Needed:
- 1/8″ or 1/4″ plywood, cast acrylic, or other material of your choice
- masking (optional)
- a microfiber cloth
- isopropyl alcohol
- earring wire hooks (2)
- jump rings (4)
- jewelry pliers
- paint (optional)
Let’s Make These Earrings!
- Download the free design from my design library.
- Place your material into the machine. (If masking, apply masking first.)
- Upload the design to the Glowforge dashboard. Move the design to the location where you want to cut the board.
- Set your material to the appropriate setting.
- In the left bar, set the outline of the earrings and pendant to “Cut.”
- Double-check to make sure that your design is not grayed out, which would indicate it is out of print area and needs to be moved.
- Remove the earrings from the machine.
- Peel off the masking, if used. Clean earrings with isopropyl alcohol and microfiber cloth.
- Using jewelry pliers, attach two jump rings to each earring and attach the earring wire hooks.
Will you use plain white like I did here, or will you do something more creative like glitter or iridescent paint or something?