These Funky Earrings and Pendant are very versatile! They can be made with a wide variety of materials and colors, and resized as needed. Make them with wood (1/8″ maple plywood is what was used in the example seen here), painted or cast acrylic, for example. They can be resized to fit your personal preference.
Let’s Make These Earrings and Pendant!
- Download the free design from my design library.
- Place your material into the machine. (If masking, apply masking first.)
- Upload the design to the Glowforge dashboard. Move the design to the location where you want to cut the board.
- Set your material to the appropriate setting.
Materials and Supplies Needed:
- 1/8″ or 1/4″ plywood, cast acrylic, or other material of your choice
- masking (optional)
- a microfiber cloth
- isopropyl alcohol
- earring wire hooks (2)
- chain or other necklace of your choice
- jump rings (6)
- jewelry pliers
- In the left bar, set the outline of the earrings and pendant to “Cut.”
- Double-check to make sure that your design is not grayed out, which would indicate it is out of print area and needs to be moved.
- Remove the earrings from the machine.
- Peel off the masking, if used. Clean earrings and pendant with isopropyl alcohol and microfiber cloth.
- Using jewelry pliers, attach two jump rings to each earring and the pendant. Attach the earring wire hooks and attach pendant to the necklace.
I’d love to see the variations you choose!